The Austin Green Awards is a program that recognizes accomplishments in sustainable design and innovation. On October 24th, the Austin Green Awards Celebration announced eight Awardees of the 2018 Austin Green Awards:
- Project of the Year: Austin Central Library, submitted by Lake | Flato Architects; Owner: City of Austin.
- Blue Hole Regional Park, submitted by Design Workshop; Owner: City of Wimberley.
- Lost Pines Art Center, submitted by Barley|Pfeiffer Architecture; Owner: Lost Pines Art League.
- Oracle Waterfront Campus, submitted by STG Design, Inc.; Owner: Oracle.
- B-Austin Community Project, submitted by Clark|Richardson Architects.; Owner: SAMdorosa Communities, LLC.
- Net Zero Retreat, submitted by Barley|Pfeiffer Architecture.; Owner: Louisa and Joel Thollander.
- Sustainable Food Center, submitted by Dick Clark + Associates.; Owner: Sustainable Food Center.
- Alligator Creek Prairie Preserve, submitted by Forsite Studio.; Owner: Nancy Webber.